I am available for promoting your product or service through reviews/giveaways on this blog. I offer advertising options via buttons/banners/badges and text links. I also coordinate campaigns across multiple blogs for a flat fee based on the number of blogs you wish to promote on. I handle the entire process start to finish. Email me for rates and a quicksheet of my stats.
I am open to products/services in health, beauty, household, fitness, books, movies, pet supplies, grocery items, technology, and green categories, and website reviews. I do sponsored/paid posts for a flat per word fee. I will not review for adult or horror themed products. Opinions will be 100% honest, based on my personal experience with your product. If I have a negative experience I will contact you prior to posting/starting the review/giveaway to allow time for addressing any issues. I may solicit opinions from close friends and family about items being reviewed. I will encourage readers to visit your website, facebook, twitter, and/or any other specific requests you may have as part of the review. Giveaways will last as long as requested. I believe a giveaway should be fun and high energy, focused on getting readers excited about your product. I have personally purchased many items that I entered to win on various blogs and I feel that a successful giveaway will produce new customers and clients.
- Product reviews are free when you provide a full-size product for review.
- Samples are not accepted.
- Products will not be returned.
- Product reviews are posted within 2-6 weeks of receiving product. If you need a review posted on a certain date, please let me know beforehand.
- Product reviews will include links to your website, Facebook and Twitter profiles.
- All product reviews are promoted on Facebook and Twitter as well.
- In addition to product reviews, I am also open to reviewing restaurants, events, attractions, services, hotels and more.
- Giveaways are free when associated with a product review.
- If you’d like me to host a giveaway without a product review, there is a fee.
- Giveaways can be for an actual product or a gift certificate to your store or website.
- Sponsors are responsible for shipping the prize to the winner.
- Giveaways run for whatever length you would like.
- Readers will be encouraged to visit your website and follow your company on Facebook and/or Twitter as part of entry into the giveaway.
Please contact me at email@example.com to begin a dialogue about a sponsored giveway at The Howard House.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. If you have any questions about this disclosure or would like more information, please contact me.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/.