Here we have a recipe for a Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato appetizer with step by step instructions written up by the man of the house. This is his first ever blog post, I hope you all enjoy it.
6 Roma Tomatoes
12 oz. Package of Bacon, Cooked**
Mayo or Miracle Whip
Cut Tomatoes in half
Use a spoon to remove the seeds
Chop your cooked bacon, this can be done as fine or as thick as you prefer
Add Mayo or Miracle Whip to the chopped bacon
This can be done to taste!
Only add as much as you like!
Lay the lettuce in the tomato halves
Spoon bacon mixture into tomatoes on top of the lettuce
Cut the cheese! LOL
Here we used cheddar and baby gouda.
Add cheese and sprinkle with dill.
Salt and Pepper to taste.
Makes for a great appetizer or just a new twist on the old sandwich!
This recipe has been submitted to the zuuzs 2012 Spring Recipe Challenge. You can vote one time per person/Facebook ID, per day (per every 24 hour period) during the voting period. You will be asked to sign up for zuuzs in order to vote, but in doing so you will also get a copy of the zuuzs 2012 Spring Recipe Challenge Collection emailed to you at the end of the contest.
How to vote:
- Go to the contest Site
- Navigate to the register to vote menu bar.
- Create your user name and email and your password will be emailed to you. (Check your spam from email@example.com)
- Once you receive your password login and navigate back to the contest, here is the direct link to vote for our recipe
- You can now vote every 24 hours for as many entries as you like.
- Please share your votes on Facebook & Twitter as prizes will be drawn from random shares. Prizes are to include FIVE $20 Paypal prizes.
Thank you very much, your support is appreciated!